|By Cloud News Desk||
|September 21, 2009 01:00 PM EDT||
SYS-CON Events announced today that Yahoo!, a leading global Internet brand and one of the most trafficked Internet destinations worldwide, was named "Platinum Sponsor" of SYS-CON's 4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo (www.CloudComputingExpo.com), which will take place on November 2 - 4, 2009, Santa Clara Convention Center, in Santa Clara, California.
The event is expected to attract over 1,500 developers, engineers, architects, IT managers, and hardware and software professionals of every stripe.
Founded in 1995, Yahoo! has evolved into leading global brand that has changed the way people communicate with each other, conduct transactions and access, share, and create information. Today, Yahoo! is one of the world's largest global online networks of integrated services with more than 500 million users worldwide. The company is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with a presence in more than 20 markets and regions around the globe.
4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo
At the 4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo, November 2-4, 2009, being held in the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA, more than 1,500 delegates will find out how cloud computing is transforming the way that enterprises everywhere build and deploy applications. Now held three times a year - in New York, Prague, and Santa Clara - the Cloud Computing Conference & Expo series is the fastest-growing Enterprise IT event, devoted to every aspect of delivering massively scalable enterprise IT as a service. The event is co-located with our 7th International Virtualization Conference & Expo.
More Than 100 Cloud Sessions by a Rock Star Faculty
4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo in November will offer 100+ technical breakout sessions, 120 speakers from 80+ leading companies, three top major industry keynotes, two Power Panels, SYS-CON.TV interviews with industry luminaries, product launches and other special events plus a 2-Day Expo Floor - there's no event with a technical program as wide and deep. If you're already a Cloud player - or would like to be - this is the one event to attend this year.
"Bringing the Economics of the Web to Enterprise IT Through Cloud Computing" is the conference theme and our organizing principle is that through our intensive three-day schedule of keynotes, and general and breakout sessions, attending delegates will be assured of leaving the Conference with abundant resources, ideas and examples they can apply immediately to leveraging the Cloud, helping them to maximize performance, minimize cost and improve the scale of their endeavors.
Introducing "SOA in the Cloud" and "RIAs in the Cloud"
4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo in November will introduce two new and dedicated tracks - "SOA in the Cloud" and "RIAs in the Cloud" - which will examine how service oriented architecture, AJAX, rich internet applications, enterprise mashups, social media and Web 2.0 find their new place in the Cloud.
Now is the time to take the Cloud seriously. And the Santa Clara Convention Center, at the 4th Cloud Computing Expo (Nov 2-4), is the perfect place to do it!
- Cloud Academy to Exhibit at @CloudExpo | @CloudRank #AWS #Docker #Azure
- Outlyer Named “Bronze Sponsor” of @CloudExpo | @OutlyerApp #AI #DevOps
- [session] #Serverless Web Apps | @CloudExpo @ChrisMunns #SDN #DevOps
- [slides] The Right #AWS Services | @CloudExpo @BMCSoftware #TrueSight
- Cloud Wars: Is 2017 the Year of the Cloud Land Grab? | @CloudExpo #AWS #Azure #Cloud
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- The Future of Cloud Computing: Industry Predictions for 2012
- Cloud Expo 2011 New York Expands Technical Program
- Bye Bye Command Line; Amazon Releases Its AWS Web Console
- 5th Cloud Expo in New York: Themes & Topics
- Opinion: Who Made Amazon the Judge of What's Legal on the Web?
- Cloud Computing Bootcamp Returns to Silicon Valley
- Cloud Computing Economics - Amazon EC2 vs Terremark v Cloud Express
- Cloud BI & Amazon VPC