|By PR Newswire||
|September 5, 2014 09:15 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, September 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Today, Analysts Review released its research reports regarding Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIDU), Google Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG), Digital Ally Inc. (NASDAQ: DGLY), Compuware Corporation (NASDAQ: CPWR) and FireEye, Inc. (NASDAQ: FEYE). Private wealth members receive these notes ahead of publication. To reserve complementary membership, limited openings are available at: http://www.analystsreview.com/6247-100free.
Baidu, Inc. Research Reports
On September 2, 2014, the stock (ADR) of Baidu, Inc. (Baidu) gained 4.79% to end the trading session at $224.80. Baidu's stock opened the session at $215.27, and oscillated in the range of $215.00 - $225.00, with a total of 5.17 million shares changing hands. The stock is currently trading above its 50-day and 200-day moving averages of $204.41 and $175.01, respectively. Furthermore, the stock is trading close to its 52-week high of $229.60. Over the last one month, the Company's stock has increased by 5.85%, compared to the Dow Jones Industrial Average which rose 3.48% during the same period. The full research reports on Baidu are available to download free of charge at:
Google Inc. Research Reports
On September 2, 2014, Google, Inc.'s (Google) Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt posted a blog on the Company's website announcing that the Google Enterprise has been rebranded as Google for Work, effective immediately, to reflect the Company's ambition of making lives easier at work places. "We never set out to create a traditional "enterprise" business-we wanted to create a new way of doing work. So the time has come for our name to catch up with our ambition," wrote Eric in his blog. Following this rebranding, all the Company's business-focused products including Google Apps, Maps, Search, Chrome, Android, and Cloud Platform will come under Google for Work. The full research reports on Google are available to download free of charge at:
Digital Ally Inc. Research Reports
On September 2, 2014, the stock of Digital Ally Inc. (Digital Ally) continued its northward journey and rallied 79.05% to end the trading session at $33.41. Shares in Digital Ally opened the session at $22.34, and fluctuated in the range of $22.12 - $33.59, with a total of 21.4 million shares changing hands. According to a Reuters report, the spectacular rise in Digital Ally's stock was preceded by a regulatory filing by the Company on August, 29, 2014 wherein it clarified the comments by its CEO of a "five-fold" rise in inquiries for its wearable cameras. As per Reuters, on August 28, 2014, Digital Ally's CEO, Chairman and President Stanton E. Ross told USA Today that "inquiries have increased five-fold, conservatively, since Ferguson," which would translate to a year-over-year sales increase of 26%. In the regulatory filing, the Company stated that Mr. Ross made such forecast based on current and expected level of future activity and other information currently available. He added that inquiries from potential customers regarding the Company's audio/video surveillance products had increased approximately fivefold in the period immediately following the events in Ferguson, Missouri. The full research reports on Digital Ally are available to download free of charge at:
Compuware Corporation Research Reports
On September 2, 2014, Compuware Corporation (Compuware) and the private equity investment firm Thoma Bravo, LLC (Thoma Bravo) jointly announced that Compuware has agreed to be acquired by Thoma Bravo in a transaction valued at approximately $2.5 billion. Under the terms of the agreement, pending shareholder approval, Compuware shareholders will receive an aggregate value of approximately $10.92 per share, representing a premium of approximately 17% to the Company's stock price as of the close of trading on August 29, 2014. As per the deal, Compuware common stock holders will receive $10.43 in cash for each share. "Compuware is now best suited to focus on its core mainframe and APM businesses as a private-equity backed company, where we can continue to serve our customers in a competitive environment with greater flexibility to take a long-term approach," said Compuware CEO Bob Paul. Following the announcement, Compuware's stock rose 13.26% to end the session at $10.59. The full research reports on Compuware are available to download free of charge at:
FireEye, Inc. Research Reports
On September 3, 2014, FireEye, Inc. (FireEye) announced the availability of its cloud-based security analytics solution, Threat Analytics Platform (TAP), for Amazon Web Services (AWS) customers. According to the Company, its TAP helps companies stop attacks by applying FireEye Dynamic Threat Intelligence (DTI) to event data produced by security devices, networks, systems, and applications for attack detection, security monitoring, and incident investigation support. FireEye said that its TAP is designed to quickly analyze billions of events across terabytes of data from any number of data sources to find the events that matter. "We believe the FireEye Threat Analytics Platform gives customers access to the most advanced threat intelligence and enables security teams to filter out the noise of typical security solutions, allowing them to identify and stop advanced threats," said Grady Summers, Vice President of strategic solutions, FireEye. The full research reports on FireEye are available to download free of charge at:
About Analysts Review
We do things differently. Our goal is to provide the best content to our exclusive membership. We are constantly hiring researchers, writers, editors and analysts to add to our team and become better than yesterday. If being a part of a fast growing community with an edge in today's market sounds interesting to you, then sign-up today and experience the full benefits of membership.
1. This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
2. Information in this release is produced on a best efforts basis by Rohit Tuli, a CFA charterholder. The content is then further fact checked and reviewed by an outsourced research provider. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
3. This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
4. If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco [at] http://www.analystsreview.com.
5. For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance [at] http://www.analystsreview.com.
6. Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research [at] http://www.analystsreview.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Analysts Review, represented by Rohit Tuli, CFA. An outsourced research services provider has only reviewed the information provided by Analysts Review in this article or report according to the procedures outlined by Analysts Review. Analysts Review is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Analysts Review makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
Analysts Review is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Analysts Review whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Analysts Review expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Analysts Review does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
SOURCE Analysts Review
- Cloud Academy to Exhibit at @CloudExpo | @CloudRank #AWS #Docker #Azure
- Outlyer Named “Bronze Sponsor” of @CloudExpo | @OutlyerApp #AI #DevOps
- [session] #Serverless Web Apps | @CloudExpo @ChrisMunns #SDN #DevOps
- [slides] The Right #AWS Services | @CloudExpo @BMCSoftware #TrueSight
- Cloud Wars: Is 2017 the Year of the Cloud Land Grab? | @CloudExpo #AWS #Azure #Cloud
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- The Future of Cloud Computing: Industry Predictions for 2012
- Cloud Expo 2011 New York Expands Technical Program
- Bye Bye Command Line; Amazon Releases Its AWS Web Console
- 5th Cloud Expo in New York: Themes & Topics
- Opinion: Who Made Amazon the Judge of What's Legal on the Web?
- Cloud Computing Bootcamp Returns to Silicon Valley
- Cloud Computing Economics - Amazon EC2 vs Terremark v Cloud Express
- Cloud BI & Amazon VPC